Life is not fair
When I see children playing near my house with all their dirty faces I think about the life, their parents are given to them. They do not have the chance to go to school and in that way have the opportunity of finding a better future, different from their parents. In our country children are leaving school younger than ever, the consequences of this is that they do not know how to find a job and the only way out for them is to start stealing or in the case of girls is to prostitute themselves. They also form families at young age and have babies, which will be even less educated than they are. The obvious solution I think is education but many people cannot have access to it, primarily because they do not have money. Therefore, the first step is to place everyone in a proper job in order to facilitate the task to send their children to school. For these reasons life is unfair to those children how did not chose to come to life, we do not have the choice of having the family we want before coming to life. When I see poor children they seem comfortable living the way they do, but I know that they will not have the same privileges as others who are born in a wealthy family.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment