Monday, November 5, 2007

Entry Number19

Cry with someone is more healing than crying alone

It is very difficult to find the correct person to open your heart to mainly because you do not know who will understand you or give you the right advice I think that it is highly important to find that special one to whom you can talk freely and express your feelings. Generally, I am not an open person so it is complicated for me to tell what is bothering me and I tend to keep my feelings to my self. I have my sisters and friends but sometimes I think that they will not understand what I am going through so I try to solve my problems on my own. Lately I found a person who is always there to listen what I have to say and understand me completely, this person knows exactly what to say and gives me very good advices.
I will not tell who this person is but it is the one that I fully trust in although I think that it is dangerous to have a person like this because maybe someday it will not be there for you and you will feel completely lost without that person. However, I truly feel that crying with someone is more healing than crying alone.

No comments: