One child policy
I heard about this one child law in China because the population is growing so fast that they will not be able to maintain such large population. I think this law is unfair because the people that do not have money cannot afford to pay the fines. On the other hand, rich families can enjoy having a big family and not lose their belongings. The penalties are very cruel because the government destroys the villagers houses, and in other cases pregnant women were forced to have abortions. I think that it is wrong to control the babies who are born because it is like going against nature. Imagine that you are asked to kill your child if you do not have the money to pay for it. It is like saying that you do not have the have a family and enjoy life, as you like. It seems important in China to control the population but once the baby is alive, I do not think that any one has the right to take that life from their parents. I must be another way to put stop to the growing population. In Argentina, the situation is similar in that we do not have the means to maintain so many people but anyway the population is growing every year and there are less resources and less available jobs for people to have many children. However, the government is trying to create conscious on the people, giving medical assistance and teaching women how to take care themselves.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment