Why you should have a best Friend
The importance of having a best friend is not a subject treated among families. Many children do not have a good friend, to trust on this may cause isolation and the inability to open their heart to others. Teenagers sometimes consider a friend someone who is not a good person and perhaps this is related to the absence of a friend at childhood. The possible solution is that the parents make sure that their children find a good friend among their acquaintances. Many young people reflect the incapacity to interact with others and the reason for this behavior may be the absence of a best friend at childhood. Therefore, it is important to look how our children socialize with their classmates or neighbors. The usual image that a child has of a friend is that of someone who is his or her pair and is to his disposition to listen or to give support at any moment that is needed someone special to talk to. When I was young, I found it hard to have a close friend and now I have friends but still is too difficult for me to have a good conversation about my personal feelings. The cause of my problem might be that I have never felt that I needed someone to talk to but sometimes I think I need to.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment