My pets
Since I was a child, we were surrounded by dogs. The first one was called Colita, he belonged to my biggest sister and I had another called Carozo. Both of them were small and had short brown hair. One day we hared the dogs barking outside, when we got out we realized that the dogs wanted to catch a lost cat. This cat suddenly entered into my house in order to avoid the dogs. We adopted the cat called it Fito, from that day I started loving cats.
As years passed, we had different kinds of pets, among them a rabbit, chickens, and a bird that lived with us until it was ten years old. Nevertheless, my favorite pet was my cat, she had white hair and I called her Janis after, after a singer called Janis Joplin.
I did not have my cat for a long time, However she had three babies( Fiona, Frida and Ernesto), which Still live with me, and remind me of her mother. I have always preferred my cat Fiona because she was by my side all the time, but one day my mother was taking her to the vet and she got lost. We spend a lot of time looking for her but after a while, we lost hope and stopped the search. The only things that I have from her are her photographs and her mother’s. It is not the same without her , although I still have three cats and I love them too. Two of them are nine years old already and I hope I have them for many years more.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment