Astrology a lie to make us feel safer?
Every time that I read my horoscope, I realize that it does not match at all with what I am going though. Many people rely on it in order to do things they are not sure about, for example starting a new job, or a new relationship. Would not it be easier to do first what your heart tells you to do and not trust in some lie that someone creates? I think that people do this because they do not want to take the blame on their acts if they do not go as expected.
In some occasions, I had read a description of my personality according to my zodiac and it was like he or she talking about someone very different from me. To start my personality was that of a very brave and talkative person although I have never been like that what is more I have always received comments on how shy I am. In addition, they dare to talk about the profession you should have, but what you should do if you have chosen something that is not even close to that of what your horoscope tells you?
I am not saying that there must be something close to what you are regarding your personality but I think that no one can tell you what you should be doing or dating. I believe that you create your own destiny, so any prediction can become true if you want to, but at the end, you are the one who takes the final decision on what to do with your life.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment