Monday, November 5, 2007

Entry Number12

Religious people

Although I used it as the title, I think it is a subject that I would never write about because it is very complicated to discuss about. To start with, I assisted to a catholic school during five years and the impression that I had from the nuns of that particular congregation is very far from the one that I expect from a religious person. I know that religion has to do with more than with only people but they are the image of religion and if you do not feel well around them, it will be hard for you to get interested in learning to be a good Christian or a follower of any religion.
Particularly here in Argentina religious people were involved in crimes, as well as in other countries, but I do not want to go deeper into this matter because I am not well informed about that. However, it is very evident that they are still normal people under the uniform. They can make mistakes as we do, but the problem is that everybody constantly watches them. The fact that they should be some kind of example is carries a great problem because people believe in them and think that they are unable to do harm. This brings consequently that almost every time they end up unscathed after a scandal. It is hard to talk about people that are the representatives of god on earth but it is a reality that we must face everyday and accept that no one is perfect.

No comments: