As time goes by we can see how many things are being dicovered, how many things are being invented or created. I think God gave us the means to do this but I also think there is a line, a limit that we should not trespass. The menstrual cycle is part of a woman's life, it is something we must live with. The woma's period is something that defines women' s nature if it is stopped we will be left out with and important part of our selves. I am telling this because I read that a new pill has been invented and that this pill will stop the the period from happening monthly. It is true that will prevent women from suffering the symptoms that we go through during those days. But how do we know that we are not doing something wrong if we are erasing something that we are born with? What is more women who take this pill are recieving a great amount of hormones which can be dangerous for them. A big dosis of hormones sumministrated in one pill can cause cancer and other concequencies for those who risk to take it. In conclusion I think that we must leave nature to act as is supposed to because we do not know what will be the consequences. Since we are the owners of our bodies lets try to do the best for them.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment