Monday, November 5, 2007

Entry Number 16

What I avoid doing more than anything

When I have to study is like I have to do the homework for the whole year even if it is that I have to study two sheets of paper is a hard work to find the correct time and place to do it. During the day there too much noise my family is going from one place to the other, the smallest movement seems like an earth wake. I think that in order to study in the correct way you have to find a space where you feel comfortable and the noises do not bother you.
I do not know why studying has always been so hard for me, maybe because I enjoy doing other things more than that and when I have to study I start thinking about those things. For example, I like to make clothes and I usually stop studying to look for clothes in my closet to make something else from it.
In addition, I do not like writing entries for my blog because I find very difficult to be creative and generate original stories. The fact that I have to write so many things makes me feel that is not fun to be creative and when I am in front of the computer monitor nothing comes to my mind to write about.

No comments: