If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
I do not know how some people can keep secret relationships, sometime I think that it is in order not to hurt the other who is with him or her. I think they are not being honest to themselves they think that they can have the same feelings for two different people and it is imposible. The fact that your thoughts are not devoted to only one person it is the proof that you can not make the heart is not sure what is the true love. In my opinion the heart only has place for one and one special person. If you feel that you are better with other person I think that you should leave the other and not keep lying to that who is with you because he or she thinks that is the only one. But many times men and women do not do this because they think that they will lose both the person that to their side and the the one that is kept hidden from the rest.
There are other cases in which the family is against a realtionship I think in that case you to be brave and decide whether to keep the relation or to do what your family wants you to do. The situation is difficult in either case because you have to put your heart against your reason and you will always suffer.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment