Monday, November 5, 2007

Entry Number 7

Keeping Your Thoughts Out of the Spotlight
I am all for expressing yourself in a journal, but I personally don’t feel it should be shared with the world. Blogs are a way of exposing to people that you would never have the chance to see,you must be aware of this fact. Even if you do not write about something personal is your way of thinking that is in the blog for everyone to see.
The fact that you can receive comments on what you write is anothing, maybe if you keep a journal in a notebook only you have acceess to those words. I truly think that is a kind of violation to your privacy. On the other hand, if you keep a blog you can not avoid writng freely and revealing things that you may not want to share.
You will have to learn through the process writing to save your intimate thoughts
Anyway, these are just some thoughts I have because we have to keep a journal for a class. This is something new for me since I have never keep one before.

No comments: