Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Entry Number 40

Plastic surgery

The other day my frined told me that I have some lines under my eyes which are charactistic of and aging woman. After that I felt that my face was really changing because I saw my image on the mirror and I also noticed what my friend said. I atarted thinking that years leave thier marks on us and if you are brave enough you will do something as extreme as having plastic surgery done on your face. I am not saying that I will do it but I may change my mind in the future. I have seen many programs that depict the suffering that many women gothrough in order to look a few year younger and I do not think is worthy to risk your life in somthing like that. There are few cases in which a person has a procedure done because of health problems but the rest are because of insecurity from their appearance. I am not sure if surgery is the answer to them but in many cases have help people to feel better about their look and how they relate to others. But I wastalking about aging,in my case I think I will wait untill I see the final effects of time in my appearance and I will make a desicion based on that although I am almost sure that I will not have the guts to go into a surgical room.

No comments: