Happy Birthday
As the years pass I think that I do not want to have more years I do not feel that I am any wiser for the fact of becoming older. Although I think that some things inevitably change like at some moment you will have to leave home and be independent. Many people think that I am younger than I look and I think so too also I feel like a younger person. As much as I try Sometimes I do not enjoy hanging up with people of my same age Mmaybe because they talk about their kids, those who have them or about their jobs, subjects that I am not familiar with. So I have decided that after this year I will not say my actual age although it will be difficult to keep the secret I will try. I wrote this entry thinking about the birthay of my closest friend that was two days ago, she feels like me but she is trying to grow up and I am happy for her but I will love to be a teenager the rest of my life.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment