Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Entry Number 37

Fiona

She was born ten years ago february,12 She had a brother and a sister.Her brother is called Ernesto and he is in poor health, her sister is called Frida she is so pretty as fiona was, although she is little overweight. Few years Fiona lived at my house like her mother both used to look very alike. My mother first did not agree with them three staying at home but I could convinced her I felt so happy that I had the opprtunity of being next to them while they grow up. I remember those winters that it was imposible to support the cold wheather and three of them came to sleep on my bed. I had spent many unforgetable moments with the three but I learnt to love Fiona the most maybe because sometimes I felt like she understood me. Some people may think that I am crazy because I love my cats but I think that sometimes they are better company than people. Fiona has left home almost four years ago but I can not forget my lovely cat I miss her a lot I wish would have known what happened to her but it is very dificult.

No comments: