Time
I do not know how I can do to make time be on my side whenever I think of doing something I run out of time and usually I find it impossible to do What I wanted to do. The reason may be that I am not an organized person or that I always procrastinate what I have to do for another things that are not so important. After a time you realize that there is a problem with the way you plan things because you are not getting things done as they are supposed to. When you are studying it is very relevant to know how to divide your chores, if you have to clean your house you should do it quickly and leave more time to your studies. But as much as I see this reality I find it very hard to follow a schedule and it is even harder to rearange it in order to compensate the time that you have lost doing something else. If you are responsible maybe you wont have this problems but I have them and I still do not know how to solve them.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment