Entry Number 4:
I will like to write about the people who I admire, first my parents who always will be by my side not matter what. The fact that they advice when I need to take some decision is the most important thing, and I trust them more than I can trust in any other person. The only exception is my boyfriend who is also my best friend, I tell him whatever I am thinking and he will understand me since we have the same way of thinking. I do not know whether it is the fact that we been dating for a long time or it is because we are made for each other. I like to think that we will always be together but it is impossible to actually know that this will happen. Coming back to the people that I admire the most I have to include my younger sister who have a daughter, she took the decision of becoming a mother despite the fact that she was very young. For me it was the biggest decision of her life but she seems to be very happy with it, I think that if you admire someone you have to know the person because not always are as you see on TV or in magazines. For this reason I decide to admire the people that are close to me.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment