Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Entry Number 3

A friend that is no longer close to me I met Silvina at high school and we became friends we did not have much in common but we could understand each other. She lived far from my house and when we finished high school, we did not see each other so often. After a while, I stop visiting her and she did not visit me either, I got angry with her because I was the only one who did the visits. Maybe she did not care about my friendship or I do not know what to think since I do not speak to her anymore.
I remember that she was a girl who did not dare to experience new things, she was comfortable with her life and she did not want anything to change. Once my mother saw her at the supermarket and She told my mother that she will call me but she never did. Now I am almost sure that she did not want to be my friend I do not know why. It is difficult to think about her as a good friend but sometimes I miss her, although I do not believe I will see her again. On the other hand, I imagine that I will ignore her as she did with me.
Now have another friends and they are better and I can see that I am important to them. You know how things are going to end but I try not to think about it.

No comments: