Friday, February 22, 2008

ENTRY NUMBER 34

The importance of having a good treatment

I think that it is good to know about the reality of other countries because we have the chance to compare our own health care system with theirs. It is clear that the government of European countries invest a lot of money in the health care system something that does not happen here since you have to pay a lot of money to get a good treatment or go to a hospital where there are a lot of people waiting for treatment. My experience in hospitals is similar because I always go at six am but I have to wait until 8am to see the doctor but not only that I have to wait for weeks to have some exam done. So the fact that we are poor means that we must suffer not only from some illnes but also trying to cure it after all life is fare for everyone. Lately I saw in the news that there is a epedimy that is affecting our neighbour country Paraguay many people has died but the solution is a simple vaccine that sadly is not at the hands of those how need it the most . Although many years have passed there is the same fear as in the past century of having a massive loss of human lives.

No comments: