When you are a grown up
After you turn certain age you generally think that it means you have acquired certain knowledge but then you realize that it is not actually true. The fact that you are an old person does not mean that you have the answer to all the problems that cross your way. When I was a child I used to think that after I turn twenty one I will be able to suport myself and live by my own but now that I am older than twenty one I am still living with my parents and depending on them almost as when I was a child. I do not know if it has to do with the fact that I am inmature or with the fact that I did not learn yet what I was supposed to learn at this age. So after a lot of thinking I realized that I still have a lot to learn about how a grown up manage to be responsible and have fun at the same time which is something I still do not know . When I have something fun to do I leave my responsibilities aside and do not think much about the consequences of my actions. In coclusin I think that when you are a grown up you must manage to have same balance between fun and responsibilities and in this way you will be a real grown up person.
No comments:
Post a Comment