Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Entry number 51

A new year
The first day of class is always strange you do not know what to expect you probably will see the same faces than the previous year but some may be changed and some remain the same. The fact that you have to say hello too people that you have not seen for a while is the first step to get on the mood for the new year of class. For some of my classmates is the last one but I cannot say the same about me I hopefully will end my career next year. However I am happy because I am sure that this will be a time that I will remember and I will be happy to do it because I did not have bad moments in this school. There are also some classmates that I won't forget, though I cannot consider that they are my friends they have been good to me and made feel well perhaps some will remain as friends, I do not know. Time will tell if we still keep seeing after we finish school. The important thing is that I think that the end of a phase is coming to an end and it will be great to start a new one.

No comments: